Thursday, May 1, 2008

Tired little girl

The other day I put on a recorded show for Marlee and Landon to watch while I got lunch ready. When I was just about ready to bring them to the table, Bryce came out of his office and found Marlee on the couch like this:

She gets tired so much earlier in the day and easier than the boys did (that's a symptom of ASD). I have to say that I love how she takes 3 hour naps still, and sleeps 11-12 hrs a night. I hope that doesn't change after her heart surgery! Anyway, I'm just glad she didn't fall off the couch!! :)

7 comments:

Jen said...

so sweet! i love catching them asleep in random places!!

Corie said...

That is the cutest thing--she is just curled up and snuggled down on the couch with her blankie!

NamaMcB said...

Oh, how PRECIOUS!!!! She is growing! I would love to just be holding her as she sleeps!

Justin and Crystal said...

That is just too precious!!What a doll!

Kristi said...

That is so sweet. She's so cute!

Trish said...

Oh!! It is my favorite thing in the world to watch little ones sleep. So at peace with the world and at leisure with all worries! Love it!

Sharlee said...

That is so fun. My kids so rarely fall asleep anywhere outside of their bed (and bedtime). I love the thumb sucking. That is so cute.