Friday, October 23, 2009

Kid pics

So these were done way back in August....I know, I'm a procrastinator. I decided to use these as their annual pictures instead of the pictures they take at school. I like the scenery better I think. Jen took these for me with her fabulous camera. Thanks Jen!
















As you can see, Masen was having a GREAT time!


















Here is Logan, 7 years old.


































Landon, 5 years old.



































Marlee, 3 years old.


































Masen, 6 months old (well, he's 8 mo old now, but only 6 here)

































I LOVE my babies!!

9 comments:

Raysha said...

Such cuties! I saw your blog on Julie's. Thought I'd let you know that I've been looking!

collette said...

Wow they are adorable, handsome and beautiful!!!! I especially love their faces in the first pictures. That's a classic!!! I can't wait for Halloween to roll around so I can see pictures of their costumes.

Brooke Colvin said...

Those are so cute! Jen does a great job, and I agree that the scenery is much better outside with some green/trees rather than the boring backdrop of school pictures. They are all growing up so fast!

Trisha said...

Your babies are growing way too fast Nettie! Great pictures.

NamaMcB said...

The pictures are GREAT!!!!! The kids are so getting big!!! You guys better get a BIG stick to have handy when Maree gets 16!!

Sharlee said...

Good choice (not to do school pictures). That's what I'm trying to get done this year too.
They all turned out great! That first picture made me laugh.

Caroline said...

very cute, I love outdoor pics!!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

So I just got your message on my blog and I was just telling Ian that story the other night. (He caught me doing the same thing--why do people turn on the lights? I'll be just fine. I don't need no stinkin' light!) I really do have this fear of when the lights are off something hitting me in the face so I really do flail my arms about. I love your sweet little baby boy screaming in that first picture. Good times!

Jocey said...

Goodness, Nettie, your kids are sooo pretty, wow, lucky dog!