Wednesday, September 5, 2007

MY Man!

This is a blog copycat, but I liked the idea and thought I'd share a little about "us"

MY MAN:

Who is your man? Bryce Jared McBride

How long have you been together? 8 1/2 years

Dating/Engaged/Married? dated 10 months /engaged 2.5 months/ married 7 1/2 years

How old is your man? 30

Who eats more? I would love to say Bryce but we probably eat the same most the time

Who said "I love you" first? Bryce knew I loved him before he loved me, but he was the first to say it.....I hated being patient. :)

Who weighs more? Bryce, thank goodness

Who sings better? I would have to say Bryce, but we sound pretty good together.

Who's Older? Bryce

Who's smarter? Depends on the subject

Who's temper is worse? We both have short tempers, but when I'm pregnant, mine is much worse!!

Who does the laundry? Oh solo mio!

Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but he lovingly takes a turn now and then.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you're standing at the foot of the bed facing it, I sleep on the right

Who's feet are bigger? Bryce's by far---size 12!

Who's hair is longer? Mine

Who's better with the computer? Bryce by a million

Who mows the lawn? Mostly Bryce, but I've taken a turn or two

Who pays the bills? Bryce makes the $$, I manage it

Who cooks dinner? I do, but Bryce is good about doing it here and there too

Who drives when you are together? Bryce--he gets car sick when someone else drives

Who pays when you go out to dinner? Bryce

Who's the most stubborn? We both are a little, but I'm probably worse

Who is the first one to admit when they're wrong? Bryce, he's such a good man

Who's parents do you see more? Bryce's--they live LOTS closer than mine

Who kissed who first? Bryce kissed me....he told me to close my eyes and stick out my lips

Who asked who out? Technically, Bryce asked me first, but I was totally the first one to pursue a conversation/relationship with him

What did you do? We ate at some restaurant by Movies 8 in Provo, then saw Patch Adams at Movies 8 with Enoch and Dan.

Who's more sensitive? He is more sensitive to my feelings than I am to his

Who's taller? Bryce by a mile, ok, really by only 10 inches

Who has more friends? Me

Who has more siblings? Me, by 10

Who wears the pants in the relationship? We each have one leg in the pants

7 comments:

Jen said...

okay he seriously told you to close your eyes and stick out your lips!! Hilarious!! and i like your answer to the pants!

SunsDynasty.com said...

um, actually I'm 31. ;) - Bryce

Jen said...

awesome!

Kristi said...

You guys were perfect together from the very beginning!

Nettie said...

Yes, he told me to close my eyes and stick out my lips, and OOOPS about 30!! I forgot Bryce had his birthday in July....my brain is slower to process things like that these days. :)

Tamara Bates said...

Or maybe Bryce wears the pants, but Nettie picks them out...

Stephanie said...

This is really interesting to read. You actually have a temper Nettie?