Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Logan's First Day of School






Ok, so Logan started school a few weeks ago, but I had to blog his first day pictures. His teacher is Mrs. Vega and he is definitely the minority in his classroom. He's learning all sorts of spanish. In fact, the other day he came home and was working on his homework. I told him "you only have five more letters to trace," so he counted them "uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco...si cinco!" I just had to laugh. He pronounces all his friends names with a pretty good spanish accent. It's funny. He seems to like school for the most part, and we're getting use to a quiet house during the day. :) Logan is a good kid with a good heart. We're sure glad he's in our family!

5 comments:

Jen said...

That is funny about the spanish! It is also fun that you went to school and took pictures! I should have done that!

collette said...

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing your blog with me. I'm so excited that Logan started school. Gotta love it...did you cry? Anyway, I'm so excited and anxious about Cassideen started school next year.

Kristi said...

Wow! You're old enough to have a kindergartner?! How did that happen? :) You'll have to keep posting about what Logan likes about school and how he's doing. How cool that he's learning Spanish!

Nettie said...

I know, where did the time go that I'm old enough to have a kindergartner? I didn't cry, I just got a little teary eyed. That was it. I have to say....it's really nice to just have two kids at home during the day. Ahhhhhh....

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so sweet and so cute!